Request an appointment.
Students must complete Steps 1 & 2 on the www.fandm.edu/off-campus/get-started page before scheduling an appointment.Appointments can be scheduled by following the instructions provided below. Appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. No walk-in appointments available.
Office of International Programs
Dean Janicek has studied and worked in both Mexico and Costa Rica and has a degree in Spanish literature. She has worked in the field of international education for about 15 years, has traveled extensively in Latin America, and has visited all continents except Antarctica.
Dean Janicek advises for the following programs:
England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales
Australia, New Zealand (NOT School for Field Studies programs)
Spanish-speaking programs in Spain & Latin America (NOT School for Field Studies programs):
-Costa Rica (IFSA)
-Trinidad & Tobago
To schedule an appointment with Dean Janicek:
1) Make sure you have completed Steps 1 & 2 on the Get Started page.
2) NOTE! If you've already met with Dean Janicek and just have some simple questions, you may not need to wait for an appointment! There are faster ways to have your questions answered:
- Information posted in your portal
- The OCS FAQ Page
- Dips Abroad News Hours (every Tuesday at noon and Friday at 2pm in the JIC)
- JIC front-desk walk-in assistance
3) If you need to meet with Dean Janicek for the first time (or you've already met with Dean Janicek but feel your questions cannot be answered through one of the above sources), use the link below to find your desired appointment time and fill out the information asked.
Please ensure that your Google calendar is set to (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.
Dean Janicek's appointments often fill 2-3 weeks in advance during the semester, so please plan accordingly. IF YOU NEED TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT SOONER THAN WHAT IS AVAILABLE ON HER CALENDAR - please book with Dean Sue Mennicke for Spanish-speaking locations and with Claire Retterer for the UK/Ireland/Australia/New Zealand.
To schedule an appointment click here.