Staff > Sue Mennicke
Dean Mennicke received her BA in Comparative Studies in Discourse and Society and her MA in International Comparative Development Education from the University of Minnesota. She studied at the Free University in West Berlin as an undergraduate. Dean Mennicke came to Franklin and Marshall College as Associate Dean for International Programs in 2011 after more than a decade at Southwestern University near Austin, TX. She is active in the field of international education and serves in a variety of leadership positions.
Dean Mennicke advises for programs in:
- Europe (the following countries): Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Sweden, and Switzerland
- Middle East: Israel, Jordan, and Morocco
To schedule an appointment with Dean Mennicke:
1) Make sure you have completed Steps 1 & 2 on the Get Started page.
2) NOTE! If you've already met with Dean Mennicke and just have some simple questions, you may not need to wait for an appointment! There are faster ways to have your questions answered:
- Information posted in your portal
- The OCS FAQ Page
- Dips Abroad News Hours (every Tuesday at noon and Friday at 2pm in the JIC)
- JIC front-desk walk-in assistance
3) If you need to meet with Dean Mennicke for the first time (or you've already met with Dean Mennicke but feel your questions cannot be answered through one of the above sources), use the link below to find your desired appointment time and fill out the information asked.
Please ensure that your Google calendar is set to (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.
To schedule an appointment click here