Students must complete Steps 1 & 2 on the www.fandm.edu/off-campus/get-started page before scheduling an appointment.Appointments can be scheduled by following the instructions provided below. Appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
Office of International Programs
Claire advises for the following programs:
School for Field Studies (SFS)
Programs in the following regions:
Africa (south of the Sahara): Kenya, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania
Asia: Bhutan, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Nepal, South Korea, and Vietnam
Europe (the following countries): Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, and Serbia
To schedule an appointment with Ms. Retterer:
1) Make sure you have completed Steps 1 & 2 on the Get Started page.
2) NOTE! If you've already met with Ms. Retterer and just have some simple questions, you may not need to wait for an appointment! There are faster ways to have your questions answered:
- Information posted in your portal
- The OCS FAQ Page
- Virtual drop-in advising and Dips Abroad News Hours
3) If you need to meet with Ms. Retterer for the first time (or you've already met with Ms. Retterer but feel your questions cannot be answered through one of the above sources), use the link below to find your desired appointment time and fill out the information asked.
Please ensure that your Google calendar is set to (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.
To schedule an appointment click here.